Intergraf, based in Brussels, represents 23 national printing federations in 20 countries in Europe. Intergraf's main task is to promote and protect the interests of the printing industry by working with the European Institutions and related organisations.
We have an exciting new role combining social affairs, EU Project monitoring & coordination and membership matters in education and social issues.
Skills and qualifications:
• Strong written and verbal English skills; other European languages an asset
• Organised, able to meet deadlines, and good administrative skills
• Confident user of the Microsoft Office applications
• Self-driven and able to work autonomously
• Good interpersonal skills
• Education to a university degree level
• Confident mathematical skills
Experience and knowledge:
• Some experience in a similar position, and EU Projects and funding
• Some experience in project coordination duties
• Interest in the graphic industry and social issues
• A basic understanding of EU institutions
1. Monitoring the EU policies in social affairs
• Analysing the relevant issues that might affect the graphic industry
• Drafting and analysing statistical material related to enquiries
• Supporting the Social Dialogue of the sector
• Drafting reports on activities and position papers
• Providing support to the Secretary General with regard to lobbying
• Organisation and follow-up of social affairs expert meetings
• Tasks such as correspondence, proofreading and minute writing.
2. Coordination and project management
• Coordinating multinational projects
• Coordinating different working groups
The position is part-time, according to schedule to be agreed. The post includes some travel opportunities. The working language is English.
To apply, please send a cover letter (max. 1 page) stating how you fit to the job profile, accompanied by your CV and salary expectations.
You can send your application by post to Beatrice Klose, Intergraf, Place E. Flagey 7 bte 8, 1050 Brussels, or by e-mail to intergraf[at]intergraf.eu. Write “Social Affairs Officer” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 30 September 2012. Please note that we might begin the selection process before this date. We regret that due to the large number of applications we expect to receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information on Intergraf visit www.intergraf.eu